Have an idea you want to share?
Word Length: 1500-2500 words
We regularly publish perspectives from school leaders across the country that posit unique solutions to challenges faced by superintendents everywhere. This could be a unique idea, a new program, or simply something that has worked for your district or that you feel does not get enough attention.
SchoolCEO is not an academic journal, but rather a resource for school leaders intended to explore marketing, communications, and school culture. Think of your perspective as more of an ‘op-ed’ than a research submission. Because this piece is your “perspective,” it should be drawn from personal experience and written in your unique voice.
- This is an original work that has not been published elsewhere
- It does not advertise for a private company or product
- Your piece should include clear, actionable takeaways that can be applied to any superintendent’s work
Links to Previous Perspectives:
- The Millennial Superintendent by Dr. Andy Crozier
- Creating a Culture of Storytelling by Dr. David Miyashiro
- Solving the Substitute Problem by Jay Midwood
All perspectives chosen for publication will be edited for content and clarity. The author will, however, have a chance to review the final product. We publish on a quarterly basis and choose perspectives based on the emerging themes of our next issue.
Send your draft of a perspectives article to us at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you to discuss.