Have an idea you want to share?
Whether you have an article ready to go or an idea in the back of your mind, we want to hear from you! Fill out our form below, and we’ll reach out to schedule a 15-minute call to talk about turning your idea into something worth sharing.
Word Length: 1500-2500 words
We regularly publish perspectives from school leaders across the country that posit unique solutions to challenges faced by superintendents everywhere. This could be a unique idea, a new program, or simply something that has worked for your district or that you feel does not get enough attention.
SchoolCEO is not an academic journal, but rather a resource for school leaders intended to explore marketing, communications, and school culture. Think of your perspective as more of an ‘op-ed’ than a research submission. Because this piece is your “perspective,” it should be drawn from personal experience and written in your unique voice.
- This is an original work that has not been published elsewhere
- It does not advertise for a private company or product
- Your piece should include clear, actionable takeaways that can be applied to any superintendent’s work
Links to Previous Perspectives:
- The Millennial Superintendent by Dr. Andy Crozier
- Creating a Culture of Storytelling by Dr. David Miyashiro
- Solving the Substitute Problem by Jay Midwood
All perspectives chosen for publication will be edited for content and clarity. The author will, however, have a chance to review the final product. We publish on a quarterly basis and choose perspectives based on the emerging themes of our next issue.
Send your draft of a perspectives article to us at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you to discuss.